Login / Register !!
- Locky Ransomware extends its family with YKCOL
- CAA makes it mandatory to verify SSL issued
- Role of mobile and its security in our cashless economy
- Critical flaw in Apache Struts – Who should read this?
- Impact of security on new trends of Indian enterprises
- New variants of Locky Ransomware are rising
- Alarming Rise of Mobile Security Threats – eScan
- Fireball – the inferno within (2)
- Google Docs users affected with sophisticated phishing attacks (1)
- Jeba kumar: Mr. trinh Van Thuy, Links without any texts won’t be approved as comment! 0 0
- Banks are boosting investment in cyber security (2)
- Rise of Cyber Frauds in Digital Banking (2)
Calender of Posts
Author Archives: admin
Before we jump on to the topic of phishing attacks, let us understand the two important aspects that govern the success or failure of these types of attacks. 1. Sender Policy Framework (SPF) records 2. Deployment of SPF check What … Continue reading
Analysis of MailScan Logs Period 28th May 2010 11:44AM to 28th May 2010 16:35 PM (5 hours of Logs) Recently, when one of India’s top MNCs, which used a leading Anti-Spam Solution, faced a problem with its outgoing e-mail server’s … Continue reading
Welcome to eScan blog. This is your first post. Just log in, and start blogging!