At last the wait is over. Windows 10 is on the threshold of being practical and eScan is all geared up! All eScan range of SOHO products are compatible with Windows 10 with an absolutely hassle-free automatic update mechanism. The users of these products need not even worry of the versions and upgradations process.
Following is the list of products that are compatible with Windows 10:
- eScan Internet Security Suite with Cloud Security.
- eScan Antivirus with Cloud Security.
- eScan Total Security Suite.
- eScan Universal Security Suite (Antivirus for Windows).
- eScan Anti-Virus with Cloud Security for SMB.
- eScan internet Security Suite with Cloud Security for SMB.
- eScan Corporate Edition (with Hybrid Network Support).
- eScan Corporate 360 (with MDM & Hybrid Network Support).
- eScan Endpoint Security (with MDM & Hybrid Network Support).
- eScan Enterprise Edition (with Hybrid Network Support).
- eScan Enterprise 360 (with MDM & Hybrid Network Support).
Following things are to be done before upgrading to Windows 10 with eScan older and newer versions:
- If you have eScan older version, please make sure you download the latest updates, and cross check if eScan version is changed to 1x.0.xxxx.1780 and above.
- Start the installation for Windows 10 and follow the instructions on screen.
- Select “Download and install updates (recommended)” option, as shown below:
- Once upgrade is complete, eScan will be migrated to Windows 10 to secure your digital life.
Please note that reactivating the existing license of eScan is not required. Also the current builds (1789 and above) are compatible with Windows 10 both fresh and upgrades. As far as Microsoft Edge browser is concerned, at present eScan supports virus scanning and Parental Control. In future eScan plans to add other features like Identity Theft. Stay tuned to www.wiki.escanav.com or www.escanav.com.