Login / Register !!
- Beware of Surprises from QR Codes
- Have A Happy World Book Day!!!
- Are Messaging Apps A Security Threat?
- Russians Beware: You could be next target of CRYPVAULT Ransomware
- Are You Sure, You’re Not Dating Online With A Fraudster?
- Your Virtual Wallet May Lead Loss To Your Actual Wallet…
- Are you hit by the Ransomware that demands ‘Paypal My Cash Cards’?
- Beware of Surprises from QR Codes (2)
- Preyed to Pay: Video Traps (25)
- Are Smartphone Apps Dangerous For Your Kids? (1)
- แม่พิมพ์ซิลิโคน: My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was once totally... 0 0
- Get Control Over The Permissions Required By Your App With Mozilla’s FirefoxOS 2.1 (2)
- Amazon Feuer Phone: Very rapidly this web site will be famous amid all blog visitors, due... 0 0
- eScan - Best in Stability and Performance on Windows 7 SP1 Systems Review 2015/04/20Channel Infoline […]
- eScan Best in Stability and Performance on Windows 7 SP1 Systems Review 2015/04/18Candid […]
- eScan – Best in Stability and Performance – on Windows 7 SP1 Systems Review 2015/04/18IT Voice […]
- eScan – Best in Stability and Performance – on Windows 7 SP1 Systems Review 2015/04/17Pocket News Alert […]
Calender of Posts
Monthly Archives: Monday May 30th, 2011
SQL Injection is currently the widely used exploit to hack into servers. The novelty is not in the hack which garnered my attention but the fact that a Pen-Test tool being used to conduct this particular exercise. A few blogs … Continue reading
Nothing new nor surprising but just an affirmation that Sony’s woes are far from over. Sony has been hacked almost 10 times in past three weeks. Though this is of little interest nor would want to specify the do’s and … Continue reading
This blog is based on the events described in this article, which appeared in Times of India and a few other newspapers. In a nutshell – the accused had managed to transfer huge amount of monies via sms / mobile … Continue reading