Login / Register !!
- Are you hit by the Ransomware that demands ‘Paypal My Cash Cards’?
- ‘Work From Home’ Scams – A Business of Fake Opportunities
- As Cyber-threats Only Continue to Increase…
- Did you receive an invite to check out WhatsApp’s new ‘calling feature’?
- WARNING!!! Cyber-criminals Are Looking Out For Ways To Harm You…
- Do not be a victim of growing cyber threats!!!
- How To Spot A Tax Scam?
- Preyed to Pay: Video Traps (22)
- ‘Work From Home’ Scams – A Business of Fake Opportunities (8)
- Rakhi kankane: Dear Mr. Devpurkar, Thank you! Cheers! - Rakhi 0 0
- Rakhi kankane: Thank you Ishtyakh Cheers! 0 0
- ishtyakh shaikh: Informative article good work Rakhi..somebody well said nothing comes... 0 0
- anil devpurkar: Very well studied and nicely drafted article. It will help to those who... 0 0
- Rakhi kankane: True RB! 0 0
- Why you should think before sharing your mobile number 2015/03/20Indore Samachar […]
- Why you should think before sharing your mobile number 2015/03/20Ranchi Express […]
- eScan Achieves Microsoft Gold Competency 2015/03/19Channel Infoline […]
- Why you should think before sharing your mobile number 2015/03/19Gauravshali Bharat […]
Calender of Posts
Monthly Archives: Monday May 30th, 2011
SQL Injection is currently the widely used exploit to hack into servers. The novelty is not in the hack which garnered my attention but the fact that a Pen-Test tool being used to conduct this particular exercise. A few blogs … Continue reading
Nothing new nor surprising but just an affirmation that Sony’s woes are far from over. Sony has been hacked almost 10 times in past three weeks. Though this is of little interest nor would want to specify the do’s and … Continue reading
This blog is based on the events described in this article, which appeared in Times of India and a few other newspapers. In a nutshell – the accused had managed to transfer huge amount of monies via sms / mobile … Continue reading